11 tips to keep your shoes looking brand new•
Posted on December 07 2019
1. Invest in good quality shoes
- the best way to make almost anything last is by investing in quality.
2. spray leather and suede shoes with a water protector
- there are loads of sprays out there that can prevent water damage.
3. Use wooden shoe trees
- shoe trees keep your leather shoes from creasing or shrinking.
4. you can also stuff them with newspaper
- if you don't want to spend a lot of money on shoe trees for your shoes, you can also stuff them with newspaper
5. keep your shoes in dust bags
- most shoes come with dust bags but if your shoes didn't come with one...pillowcases will do the trick.
6.keep them in dry places!
- moisture is one of your worst enemies when it comes to shoes. you could also invest in a moisture catcher.
7. replace the soles every once in a while.
- if you don't replace your soles when they start looking old, the damage could end up unfixable!
8. reinforce outsoles with sole protectors and heel plates
- they also really help as a way to prevent slipping.
9. Use shoe glues for repair
- when fixing broken shoes use glues specifically made for shoes like shoe goo instead of super glue.
10. Don't use a washing machine!
- don't ever wash your shoes in a washing machine.
11. apply moisturizer to leather shoes
- moisturizers for leather shoes are great to prevent cracking
11 tips to keep you...
1. Invest in good quality shoes the best way to make almost anything last is by investing in quality. 2. spray leather and suede shoes with a wat...Read More
Top Trends For Fall...
Top 8 Trends For Fall 2019! 1.Animal Print 2. Knee High Boots 3. Combat Boots 4. Mules 5. Bejeweled 6. Neon 7. Chuncky Sneakers 8. PlatformRead More